1957                born in the Perm region, USSR
1977                graduated from the V.Serov art-school in Leningrad
1983                graduated from the St. Petersburger Ilja Repin
from                 Art Academy (class of  B. Ugarov)
1983                participated in all-russian and international exhibitions
1987-1990       master class by professor W.F.Zagonek
1989                "Roy Miles Gallery", London
1990                "2 Barcelona International Art Forum", Barcelona
from
1990                member of the Leningrad branch of the USSR artists union
1993                "Delta" art gallery, St.Petersburg
1994                "Mame" art gallery, Finnland
1996                altar for the St. Michail church in St. Petersburg and
                        St. Ioann church in Lomonosow (co-project with
                        J.Zenin and A. Ikko)
from
1999               lives and works in Germany
from
2001              annual exhibitions in the "Galerie Meyer", Lueneburg
2002              "Taube" art gallery, Berlin
2003              "Sommerliche Musiktage", Hitzhacker
2004              "Between tradition and modernity", Luene monastery
from
2006              artist of the art gallery "Masters Guild", St. Petersburg
2006              the Dr.-Hedwig.Meyn-prise of Lueneburg
2007              participated in international art-project "Koethener 
                      Quadrate"
2008              "Deadly sins", exhibition in Michaelis church, Lueneburg